Hi Jacqui,

I can confirm that the Birmingham results are included in the SCONUL consortium notebook.

Best,
David

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 5:51 AM, Jacqui Dowd <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Martha, Selina,

Looking for the Birmingham results this morning on the LibQUAL web pages it appears that it is not yet available.

Can you please confirm that their results are included in the SCONUL consortium results?

Thanks,

Jacqui

Jacqueline F. Dowd
Management Information Officer
University of Glasgow Library
Hillhead Street
Hillhead
Glasgow
G12 8QE

The University of Glasgow is a registered charity in Scotland, charity number SC004401