*** Forwarded on behalf of JISC Advance ***

Cut Costs Not Corners: Improving Business Efficiency

Everyone is looking for ways to save money and we can show you some top tips!  The last in our series of free online events is all about effective Cost Saving, taking place at 10am on Wednesday 1st February.

The first part of the session will be a guide to the new Generic e-Marketplace (GeM) developed and hosted by JISC Procureweb; the second part will inform you about how to use GoogleApps to help implement cost efficiencies in your institution.

GeM is a new contracts database and eMarketplace for the FE and HE sectors.  John West, Director of JISC Procureweb, will guide you through the resources available and show you the benefits of using this new system.

The provision of the Google suite, free at the point of use to the Education sector, would seem like an attractive proposal.  Pete Scott, Manager of RSC Wales, will share the experiences of JISC Advance who has recently utilised GoogleApps to facilitate shared communications across a disparate workforce.

For more information or to book your place, visit http://www.jiscrsc.ac.uk/wales/events.aspx  or contact [log in to unmask]

Regards

Maryse