We are seeking to recruit a systems developer to contribute to the new JISC-funded Research360 Project, which will begin to implement institutional research data management infrastructure at the University of Bath.

The post will develop an interface between our Virtual Research Environment (Sakai) and a SWORD2-compliant digital repository, as well as providing general development and support of our research data infrastructure.

The post is part time and fixed term: 0.6FTE for 15 months.

Salary:   Starting from £29,972, rising to £35,788

NB At 15 months Fixed Term. 0.6 FTE  this is £17983 to £21472 pro rata.

Full details here: http://www.bath.ac.uk/jobs/Vacancy.aspx?ref=JK852

If you have any questions please contact me.

--
John Howell Signature
  John Howell

+44 (0) 1225 383914 ext 3914