From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of MACLEAN, Sarah
Sent: 30 January 2012 09:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Heritage Gateway reminder

Dear all,

Thank you to everyone who responded to my e-mail on 9th January asking HERs to let me know if their contact details needed changing or if they are still correct. I have had just over 50% response rate so far. Therefore can I ask that anyone who hasn't responded yet please get in contact? Even if it is just to say that there are currently no changes.

Thanks

Sarah

Sarah MacLean

Heritage Information Partnerships Supervisor

English Heritage

Designations Department

Engine House

Firefly Avenue

Swindon

SN2 2EH

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Telephone: 01793 414880

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of English Heritage unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to English Heritage may become publicly available.

Portico: your gateway to information on sites in the National Heritage Collection; have a look and tell us what you think. http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/professional/archives-and-collections/portico/

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or confidential information. It is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient please destroy or delete the content of this message immediately and notify the sender by reply email. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that does not relate to the official business of Canterbury City Council shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the Council.

This message has been checked for all known viruses.