Dear Colleagues and Friends,

I am pleased to inform you that my book, Regulating Corporate Human Rights Violations: Humanizing Business, has now been published by Routledge (London; New York): http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415668217/

Taking Bhopal gas leak as a case study, this book critically reviews current major regulatory initiatives in the area of business and human rights (including the OECD Guidelines of 2011 and the Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights). It confronts the ‘why’, ‘what’ and ‘how’ challenges to humanizing business and canvasses an integrated theory of regulation to overcome the obstacles experienced in holding multinational corporations accountable for human rights violations.

You may consider to recommend this title to your libraries. Please also find attached a 20% discount flyer in case you would like to buy a personal copy.

A review copy of the book can be requested from: http://www.routledge.com/resources/review_copy_request/9780415668217/

Best wishes for the new year!

Surya

-------------------------------
Dr Surya Deva

Associate Professor
JD Programme Leader
Faculty Editor, City University of Hong Kong Law Review

School of Law, City University of Hong Kong
83 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel.: (852) 3442 7370
Fax: (852) 3442 0190

Some of Surya's papers are available on SSRN

To unsubscribe from the GNHRE list, click the following link:
http://jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=GNHRE&A=1