Dear colleagues,

I have unwisely volunteered to do a session this Friday at my local primary school on the Brothers Grimm / Hansel and Gretel, aimed at 25 5 and 6 year-olds (year 1). My brief is broad, but I  was imagining doing something that would tie in to their topics of maps and the idea of story-telling / story-collecting, as well as equipping them with some very simple German.

If anyone can point me in the direction of useful materials and/or has any good ideas about how I might survive the hour, I would be very appreciative!

With thanks,

Rebecca

Dr Rebecca Braun

Lecturer in German Studies

Department of European Languages & Cultures

Lancaster University

Lancaster

LA1 4YN

Tel: +44 (0) 1524 592664