Dear colleagues,

We would like to bring your attention to an IGCP567 sponsored Special Session at the 2012 Annual Meeting of the Seismological Society of America (17-19 April, 2012, San Diego, California): Earthquakes and Tsunamis at Coastal Archaeological Sites. You find details in the following announcement (pdf

).

Abstract submission deadline is 11 January 2012.

We apologize if you are on more than one mailing list.

Best Regards
Manuel Sintubin, Beverly N. Goodman-Tchernov, Tina M. Niemi

------

Manuel Sintubin, PhD FGS
Professor of Geodynamics
Department of Earth & Environmental Sciences
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
Celestijnenlaan 200E - box 2410
BE-3001 Leuven
Phone: +32 (0)16 32 64 47 - +32 (0)16 32 78 00
Fax: +32 (0)16 32 29 80
Mobile phone: +32 (0)496 50 25 79
E-mail:

Route description:
ees.kuleuven.be/geology/contact/howtoreachus/
------
International Geoscience Programme
IGCP 567 Earthquake Archaeology
------

EOS Scilogs Planeet Aarde. Een uniek kosmisch experiment

------

De wetenschap van de Aarde. Over een levende planeet

------
------
P Think Environment before printing this message  P