From: Tectonics & structural geology discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Magee, Craig
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 6:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: intrusions into normal faults

Hi everyone,

Apologies to those to whom this e-mail doesn’t apply, but I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of good field locations or papers where igneous intrusions exploiting pre-existing normal faults can be seen. Literature seems a bit sparse on this, particularly in terms of field outcrops.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Many thanks,

Craig Magee

Post-doctorate Research Associate,

Room 440/26

Petroleum Geoscience and Engineering Research Group,

Department of Earth Science & Engineering,

Imperial College,

LONDON,

SW7 2BP,

UK