Dear all,

Linking to the many session advertisements for EGU on this list, we
would like to encourage you to have a look at the exciting sessions
within the programme for the Tectonics and Structural Geology division.
We believe there should be something for everyone, with not only
sessions within brittle and ductile deformation and in extensional and
convergent settings, but also interdisciplinary subjects such as
tectonics & surface processes, and earthquakes & tectonics, and *new*
topics of this year: strike-slip tectonics, methods & techniques, and
regional tectonics.

Please visit our session overview at:
http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2012/sessionprogramme/TS

We would like to invite you to actively participate in the upcoming EGU
meeting by submitting the latest results of your research! The EGU
General Assembly will take place in Vienna from 22-27 April 2012 and the
abstract deadline is next week, Tuesday 17 January. Abstract submission
can be accessed for each session through the link above.

During the assembly, the Tectonics and Structural Geology division will
hold their business meeting, at lunch time (probably on Wednesday),
which we hope you will attend for information on our activities and to
provide us with your feedback, suggestions, advice, and criticism. Such
bottom-to-top approach is the best way for our community to improve and
grow.

We look forward to meeting you in Vienna!

On behalf of the TS programme committee,
Fabrizio Storti (TS President) and Susanne Buiter (TS vice-president)

TS programme committee 2012:
Mark Allen, Guillermo Booth-Rea, Susanne Buiter, Dickson Cunningham,
Marcel Frehner, Daniel Koehn, Mustapha Meghraoui, Laurent Montesi, Gwenn
Peron-Pinvidic, Carole Petit, and Fabrizio Storti.