--Apologies for multiple/cross-postings

Dear colleagues,

We would like to remind you of our session GMPV 5.5/TS 3.5 "Batholith formation in space and time" at the European Geosciences Union General Assembly held from 22-27 April 2012 in Vienna Austria.

This session aims to bring together a broad range of topics on research concerning the evolution of plutonic complexes such as phase petrology of crystallizing magmas, rheological properties of magmas, emplacement mechanisms, high-resolution timing/dating of magmatic evolution, the thermal impact on the host rocks as well as numerical modeling related to these processes.

Keynote speakers:
Dave Waters, University of Oxford
Nick Petford, University of Northampton
Catherine Annen, University of Bristol

You are invited to submit your abstract to this session (GMPV 5.5/TS 3.5) until th 17/01/2012.

Go to http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2012/session/9664 for abstract submisson and session details.

We are looking forward to meeting you in Vienna,
The conveners,

Sylvia Mettasch
Alexandra Skopelitis
Niklaus Hurlimann