In light of Horst's last comment, I suppose the current setting has revealed that there's less hanky-panky (or as the Brits so charmingly say "rumpy-pumpy") among metamorphic petrologists than one might suspect.

Does that mean we're a dull bunch, or just far more discreet than we have any right to expect?

-
Dr. Robert Tracy
Professor of Geosciences
Director, Museum of Geosciences