(Apologies, this is off topic but might be of interest to some GEM members. Jo)

The Heritage Lottery Fund has today issued a tender for a Scoping study for Heritage Lottery Fund online communities

The study is to help us design and plan the implementation and delivery of our proposed online communities for sharing our knowledge and experience and that of our grantees, including establishing

·         what stakeholders are looking for

·         the extent and nature of material available

·         potential facilities and features

·         issues and constraints

·         good practice from other relevant online communities

·         priority areas for content development.

Bids must be submitted by 17.00 on Tuesday 24 January 2012

The contract will be for the period February-March 2012.

The tender can be found at: http://www.hlf.org.uk/aboutus/FOI/Pages/Procurement.aspx

We would be grateful if you could forward this email to any relevant networks.

Any queries should be sent to this email address: [log in to unmask]

Thank you.

Georgina Hylton

Online Communities Tender

Heritage Lottery Fund

7 Holbein Place

London

SW1W 8NR

http://www.hlf.org.uk

P THINK before you PRINT

intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

http://www.hlf.org.uk

http://www.star.net.uk