If your looking for innovative and professional interpretive training programs for part-time or professional interpretive staff, we have interpretive courses that fit any need and topic.

Attached is our 2012 interpretive course listing for contract training.   I have also attached our 2012 interpretive courses for Plas tan y Bwlch (Snowdonia National Park) in Wales.  Our June course is on Interpretive Master Planning where you can bring a project with you to work on in the course. Course registration information is available from: [log in to unmask]

I also have an article on "Planning Truly Interpretive Exhibits" which was posted on LinkedIn and had a lot of interest (70+ requests).  If you would like a copy send me an e-mail and I will send it on to you too.

We also have new e-interp web based interpretive training courses, and that information is attached as well.  If you have any questions about any of these interpretive training opportunities, or like a copy of the exhibits article, feel free to contact me: [log in to unmask].

Happy New Year
John Veverka
Certified Interpretive Trainer
www.heritageinterp.com