Hi all

A Monday question:

We're looking at the rates we pay our freelance educators for teaching
in the museum and for outreach. Would anyone be prepared to share what
their institutions' rates are, please (or if you're a whistleblowing
freelancer, what people pay you!) as we are trying to maintain
competitiveness in these straitened times.

Also, does anyone require their freelancers to hold a current CRB check
these days - and how you ensure it if you do?

Please reply off list to [log in to unmask]  and I'll be
happy to collate and share with interested parties.

Thanks

Kirsty

Kirsty Sullivan
Programme Manager (Schools)
Museum of London Docklands

West India Quay
London. E14 4AL
Tel: 020 7001 9835
Fax: 020 7410 2201
Investors in People Award 2010

Book tickets now for Pirates: The Captain Kidd Story open until 30 October 2011 at the Museum of London Docklands. www.museumoflondon.org.uk/pirates <http://www.museumoflondon.org.uk/pirates>
Follow us online Facebook, twitter and Scribd www.museumoflondon.org.uk/online <http://www.museumoflondon.org.uk/online>

Before printing, please think about the environment