Hi folks,

Just an update for my Interpretive Master Planning course, 18-21 June, 2012 at Plas tan y Bwlch (Snowdonia National Park) in Wales.   This course is already starting to fill, and provides the latest in Interpretive Planning techniques, strategies, plan content, and new media.  You can bring an interpretive planning project with you to work on in the class as well.

I have attached an information sheet on this and our autumn course on Planning and Designing Interpretive Media.

My new text book set "Interpretive Master Planning" is available from: http://museumsetc.com/products/interpretation and will be available at the course for discounted purchase. An extensive Interpretive Resource CD will be provided to all participants as part of the course fee.

Course information;

For course details and registration information potential participants can contact the training center at: http://www.plastanybwlch.com or Beth Clues (course manager) at: [log in to unmask].  Each course is limited to 15 participants.  For more course content information or related questions you can contact John Veverka at [log in to unmask] .

If you would be interested in having me do an interpretive training course or one-day seminar for your organization or agency while I am in the UK let me know and I can e-mail you workshop topic lists, costs and details and we can chat about it.
Cheers,
John V.
www.heritageinterp.com

PS - If you would like to be added to my new InterpNEWS newsletter with new interpretive products, workshop details, publications, etc. send me your e-mail and I can add you to my mailing list.  The next newsletter will be out in April.
JV