Hello….

I wonder if any of you can help me. I am looking into holding some ‘Rock n Roll’ dance workshops in the summer holidays and want to book a professional dancer to come in and deliver two 2 hour workshops. I have contacted a couple of dance companies in Liverpool but as yet have had no reply - any freelance contact details would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks in advance…..

Shelley

Shelley Ruck
Education Officer
The Beatles Story Ltd
T: +44 (0) 151 709 1963 (ext 241)
F: +44 (0) 151 203 3089

www.beatlesstory.com
http://twitter.com/#!/BeatlesStory

Special Exhibition now showing! A global first as Graceland and The Beatles Story come together for our 'Elvis and Us' exhibition. On show from the 5th October 2011 to 4th October 2012, for more information visit www.elvisandus.com

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information, which is private and confidential. If you are not the intended addressee, please note that any copying, dissemination or distribution of the e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error we would be grateful if you could notify us ([log in to unmask]).

Email messages are not necessarily secure. The Beatles Story Ltd does not accept responsibility for any changes made to this message after it was sent. Please note that whilst we make every effort to check all outgoing e mail messages for computer viruses The Beatles Story Ltd does not accept any liability for any that may be contained within the message.