Good morning all

Can anyone help with this request from a historical interpreter in Northern Ireland please? Could you reply off-list to [log in to unmask] - thanks!

"Looking to pick your brains - I am looking for a bloodletting kit (i.e
tourniquet, lancet,etc) for my medieval medicine stuff - any thoughts?
I have tracked down a steel and horn lancet on 6of1.biz, but wondered
whether you knew of anything!"
Thank you
Kirsty

Kirsty Sullivan
Programme Manager (Schools)
Museum of London Docklands

West India Quay
London. E14 4AL
Tel: 020 7001 9835
Fax: 020 7410 2201

Investors in People Award 2010

Follow us online Facebook, twitter and Scribd www.museumoflondon.org.uk/online

P Before printing, please think about the environment