Hi folks,

Just an update for my Interpretive Master  Planning course, 18-21 June,
2012 at  Plas tan y Bwlch (Snowdonia National Park) in Wales.   This course is
already starting to fill, and provides the latest in Interpretive Planning
techniques, strategies, plan content, and new media.  You can bring an
interpretive planning project with you to work on in the class as  well.

I have attached an information sheet on this and our autumn  course on
Planning and Designing Interpretive  Media.

My new text book set "Interpretive Master Planning" is  available from:
_http://museumsetc.com/products/interpretation_
(http://museumsetc.com/products/interpretation)  and  will be available at the course for discounted
purchase. An extensive  Interpretive Resource CD will be provided to all
participants as part of the  course fee.

Course information;

For course details  and registration information potential participants can
contact the training  center at: _http://www.plastanybwlch.com_
(http://www.plastanybwlch.com/)  or Beth Clues  (course manager) at:
[log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask]) .  Each course is limited
to 15  participants.  For more course  content information or related
questions you can contact John Veverka at [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])  .

If you would be  interested in having me do an interpretive training course
or one-day  seminar for your organization or agency while I am in the UK
let me know  and I can e-mail you workshop topic lists, costs and details and
we can  chat about it.
Cheers,
John  V.
_www.heritageinterp.com_ (http://www.heritageinterp.com)

PS - If you would  like to be added to my new InterpNEWS newsletter with
new interpretive products,  workshop details, publications, etc. send me your
e-mail and I can add you to my  mailing list.  The next newsletter will be
out in  April.
JV