Lalage Grundy
Surrey Heritage Team Manager for Learning, Museums and Partnership
130 Goldsworth Road, Woking, GU21 6ND
Tel 01483 518782

----- Forwarded by Lalage Grundy/COM/SCC on 27/01/12 11:50 -----
DHG <[log in to unmask]>

26/01/12 18:09

undisclosed-recipients:;
cc
Subject
Workforce diversity - where next?

Dear DHG and our friends in academia, government and partner organisations

I would not usually circulate a request so widely but I thought this one from the MA asking for feedback about workforce diversity might be something you all have an opinion on and would value the opportunity to feed in.

Please do circulate  wider as Lucy suggests.

Best wishes

Tracy-Ann