I would like to use fsl_motion_outliers on fMRI data.

I would like to input one data.nii.gz file and output a text file that can work as additional confounds in the feat analysis panel. I am not able to get a return output. Just a message in the terminal about the number and location of spikes.

I attempted:

 fsl_motion_outliers data.nii.gz output.txt

that doesn't seem to return anything.

How do I get this in a form that is usable as confounds for feat analysis?

Thanks so much