Hello,

I need to install fslview from source and my build succeeds until it
attempts to make vtkwidget.o.  I believe that the problem is that I do not
have an old enough version of VTK that supports QT3.

Versions 5.8.0 and 5.6.1 of VTK both require QT4.  Version 5.4.2 has some
support for QT3, but it does not seem to be compatible with fsl.

Does anyone know of a solution, what version of VTK is required and where
I might find it?

/home/dmastrov/Downloads/fsl_new/fsl/src/fslview/src/fslview/vtkwidget.cpp:757:
error: no matching function for call to ‘QVTKWidget::QVTKWidget(VTKWidget*
const, const char [10])’

Thanks so much for your help.

Dana Mastrovito