As I mentioned before, I want to investigate the structural integrity difference between two populations of single fiber tracts (ex: corticospinal tract). I tried what was suggested and made a mask on a standard atlas and multiple that against the FA_mean_skeleton_mask. When I tried to run randomise using the same parameters and files when I did the whole brain except exchanging the new mean_FA_skeleton_mask, I got the message:

Data loaded
ERROR: Program failed

An exception has been thrown
Logic error:- detected by Newmat: incompatible dimensions

MatrixType = Rect   # Rows = 53; # Cols = 53
MatrixType = Rect   # Rows = 1; # Cols = 884
Trace: MatrixMult.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Leslie