Hi, I am experiencing something odd with a simple 1st level analysis that I am not quite sure I am understanding..

I have 31 4D datasets, one per each of 31 subjects, and 31 structural images, one per subject. All files are inside the same big folder.
I set up one big 1st level analysis (it's the same for everyone), yet when I launch it FEAT does not produce a series of sister .feat folders (as typical, one per 4D file) but creates each subject's .feat folder inside the previous subject's .feat folder.

So s31.feat is created inside s30.feat, which is created inside s29.feat, which is created inside s.28.feat, ...

Of course the analysis doesn't work out since it can't find the relevant files (of course!).

I opened up the .fsf file, but it all looks normal to me (i.e., the number of inputs is right, each input file is indeed a different line, exactly where it should be..)

Any advice on where the problem might be?

Best

 Roman