Or is there a website I could be referred to? I tried the three designs that made sense to me, but fsl doesn't seem to like them (as per the warning in my first email).  I thought a column where controls were 1s, a column were patients were 1s, a column where visit 1 were 1s, and a column where visit 2 were 1s.

Maybe it was my contrasts?

cv1: control visit 1
cv2: control visit 2
sv1: patient visit 1
sv2: patient visit 2

My contrasts were:

                  c       s       v1       v2
cv1>cv2      1       0        1         -1
sv1>cv1      -1       1        1         0
.
.
.
ect.

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Louie Bird <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks. How would you make a design contrast for 2 groups with two visits each?

Thanks so much