After successfully running TBSS I wanted to investigate group comparisons. I made a design matrix/contrast by using glm_gui. I implemented those files in randomise. The first time I ran it everything seemed to work fine but I realized that my design was flawed. I made a new design and attempted again, but received the following message:

randomise options: -i all_FA_skeletonised.nii.gz -o ../../TEST/tbss -m mean_FA_skeleton_mask -d ../../TEST/Test.mat -t ../../TEST/Test.con -n 500 --T2 -V
Data loaded
7.79255e+14 permutations required for exhaustive test of t-test 1
Doing 500 random permutations
Starting permutation 1 (Unpermuted data)
Starting permutation 2
Warning: tfce has detected a large number of integral steps. This operation may require a great deal of time to complete.

Nothing has changed in 3 days. Can someone tell me what might be wrong?

Thanks
Lou