Hi FSL crew,

I am running an analysis with multiple runs. In the feat manual it says :

(To) combine across sessions to create COPEs for the subject means of each
subject, using a fixed-effects analysis. In the stats GUI, we select Fixed
effects. Then we setup the second-level analysis with 5 EVs, where each EV
picks out the 3 sessions that correspond to a particular subject.

I did this and obtained good results which I can see on the browser report
that fsl gives you.

Following this I did the between group comparison im interested in doing:

Now we want the mean group effect, across subjects, achieved with a
third-level ME analysis. Select Inputs are lower-level FEAT directories and
select the 5 relevant directories created at second-level, named something
like subject_N.gfeat/cope1.feat.

My question is what are the inputs I require for this comparisons? Is it the

*.gfeat/cope1/stats/cope1.nii.gz files I am interested in? Or is it the
*.gfeat/cope1/stats/zstat1.nii.gz? It isnt very clear by the feat manual.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best wishes

--
Andres