---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: JISCMAIL LISTSERV Server (16.0) <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 10 January 2012 01:06
Subject: Rejected posting to [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Your  message cannot  be distributed  to the  FSL list  because it  exceeds
the
maximum message size of 150k. The size of your message was 306,866 bytes.

This limit has been set by the list owner and does not necessarily apply to
the
other lists hosted at JISCMAIL.AC.UK. If you have any questions, please
contact
the list owner at [log in to unmask]