Hi everyone
Has anyone been doing the ICT Functional Skills exams with Edexcel this week for Levels 1 and 2?
There has been some confusion with the terminology Edexcel have been using with regards to finding a file for a spreadsheet but actually the spreadsheet is located in the same file but under a different worksheet rather than a separate file.
I was just wondering if this was an issue with anyone else before I reported it to Edexcel
Thanks
Sally

Mrs Sally Graham
Stockport College
Exams/Awards Manager
Direct Dial No: 0161 958 3312

the sender.

Stockport College was established under the Further and Higher

Education Act 1992 and is an exempt charity for the purposes of the

Charities Act 1993.

Stockport College, Wellington Road South, Stockport. SK1 3UQ

VAT Registration 611574558

Be green, keep it on screen!