Sorry this has appeared again, our emails were not playing yesterday so I sent again this morning and this version from yesterday has just decided to pop up.

I have received the information I need and thanks to everyone who responded.

Regards

Michelle

Michelle Maud

Exams Officer

MIS

Tel: 01843 605040 x 5006

Thanet College, Ramsgate Road, Broadstairs, Kent, CT10 1PN

Tel: 01843 605040

www.thanet.ac.uk