***APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING***

Hello!

We are involved in a project to develop a rapid search and synthesis service for NHS staff who work in fast-paced clinical environments. We hope that some of you may have done this or something similar already and can provide some help and guidance. There are two parts of this project where we are looking for input:
  1. How and/or what virtual services could be used to support this service.
  2. Defining the role of the Library Assistant/Assistant Librarian to support this service.
We would be grateful if you can spend a few minutes to answer the following questions.
Would you be willing to take part in a teleconference to discuss this project? The teleconference will take part in early January for 30 minutes. If this doesn't suit, can we contact you individually?

Thank you for your time, we look forward to hearing from you.

Lorraine McLeod
Assistant Librarian
Education Suite, Level 0
The Beatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre
NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde
1053 Great Western Road
Glasgow, G12 0YN

Tel: 0141 301 7283 (internal 57283)

Visit our website:  www.nhsggc.org.uk/libraryservices

NHSGG&C Disclaimer

The information contained within this e-mail and in any attachment is
recipient, please destroy this message, delete any copies held on your
systems and notify the sender immediately; you should not retain, copy
or use this e-mail for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of its
content to any other person.

All messages passing through this gateway are checked for viruses, but
we strongly recommend that you check for viruses using your own virus
scanner as NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde will not take responsibility for
any damage caused as a result of virus infection.