Hello Ajun
Published (and often validated) search filters to find studies of specific design, are listed on the ISSG search filter resource: http://www.york.ac.uk/inst/crd/intertasc/.

You may like to check that site out.

As another responder has noted, one issue is the definition of an observational study - it's best to check that the search filter author's definition of an observational study is similar to yours.

Regards

Julie

Julie Glanville
Project Director - Information Services

York Health Economics Consortium Limited
Level 2, Market Square
University of York
York, YO10 5NH
United Kingdom
Email:                            [log in to unmask]
Direct Line:                     (+44) (0) 1904 324832
Support Services:            (+44) (0) 1904 323620
Fax:                               (+44) (0) 1904 323628

YHEC is part of the MINERVA Network, an International Health Economics Network.