Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the third Leipzig European Winter School (LEWS) on March 19-20 2012. LEWS welcomes all kind of projects projects dealing with questions of political sociology, European sociology and especially with the tension between institutional developments and social action. We invite Ph.D. students who have been working on their projects for at least 1 year to send us an abstract (in German or English, 300 words max.) until January 23rd, 2012.

You find details on the website: http://www.uni-leipzig.de/lews/

Please disseminate the call among colleagues.

Best regards,

Jenny Preunkert

--
Dr. Jenny Preunkert