Thanks to everyone who has replied on and off list, I have everything I
need now.

Thanks

Tim

From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Davies Helen.M.
Sent: 30 January 2012 11:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Reading Rulers

In addition to this, the AccessApps suite (free set of applications)
contains two applications that may be of interest:  T-Bar is a screen
masking tool, and VuBar is a tool that allows users to read text one
line at a time.

This can be obtained from the JISC TechDis website, or from the official
EduApps website.

HTH

Helen

Helen M Davies
Helen M Davies

Swyddog Cymorth TG / Hyfforddiant (anableddau)    IT Support/Training
Officer (disabilities)

Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth a Systemau                         Information
Services and Systems

Prifysgol Abertawe
Swansea University

Parc Singleton, Abertawe
Singleton Park, Swansea

SA2 8PP
SA2 8PP

e-bost: [log in to unmask]                         email:

ffon: +44 (0)1792 602834
tel:  +44 (0)1792 602834

twitter: @HelenMD
twitter: @HelenMD