From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Heather Blundell
Sent: 06 January 2012 12:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Problems with Dolphin Supernova on Windows 7 Enterprise Office 2010

Dear All

We are currently experiencing the following problems with Supernova version 12.02  running on Windows 7 Enterprise Office 2010 :

Crashes programmes
Text is distorted and difficult to read
In cursor magnification mode it doesn't track where you are
Does not read text out
And numerous other faults.  These faults are intermittent.

I was wondering if other people had experienced similar problems?

Thanks in advance.

Heather

Heather Blundell
Disability Services Manager