Hello,

to me it seems that it might be useful to clarify the needs and specifications for the issue tracker before deciding which one to choose.

My understanding is that the issue tracker should serve as a tool to manage the different questions arising from the review of the DCAM and to finally merge the results into a coherent document.
From this point of view, something like trac with the close integration of issue tracking and wiki might be best suited.

Yet another option might be google code (http://code.google.com/).

I'm not really an expert on these matters but would be willing to collect the expertise available here.

All the best
Thomas

--
Dr. Thomas Fischer
Research and Development Department (RDD)

Tel.: +49 551 393883
and   +43 662 621498
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/