Github has another nice feature relevant here: organization support.

On Jan 10, 2012 2:44 AM, "Peter Ring" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
If you want a tracker with a repository, while keeping administrative hassle to a minimum, I'd go for github. Lots of people already have a github account.

Also consider Trac  http://trac.edgewall.org/ -- integrated issue tracking, repository and wiki, easy to deploy and use, a large community, and tons of plugins.

/Peter