Coming from Cultural Studies, I was interested to see Grosz involved
in geography, since I, myself, am a cultural theorist who also
traverses geography.

I have never been made unwelcome in any of the geography-related
conferences I've given papers at, at home or abroad. And I agree,
geographers are fascinating people who have brought a new angle to my
own work. The geographers here at the University of Leeds are truly
inspiring and very activist-oriented.

I really don't understand this 'protectionist' idea about fields of
theory being kept separate, or projections about who is worthy and who
isn't, when it comes to philosophy.

The borders between things are extraordinarily fascinating places.

"My name is Tina and I am a Guattarian!"

Tina Richardson
PhD Researcher: Cultural Theory
School of Fine Art, History of Art & Cultural Studies
University of Leeds
blog: www.particulations.blogspot.com
collaboration: www.arcadespromenades.wordpress.com
twitter: www.twitter.com/concretepost