Hi Mark,

As you know I am in Malaysia and we have a joke here about the government outsourcing its governance to the likes of Mc Kinsey. I used to work for the government whom continously hired Mc Kinsey to tell them what to do. They used to produce these nice power point reports to 'rape and pillage our people'. The irony of it is orcourse - after we have been raped, we tell them 'thank you'!. I was so sick of this that I resigned in protest...but alas the McKinsey raping still continues....i would really suggest someone to launch a global campaign against companies like Mc Kinsey, BSG and the sorts. If you do, count me in as the first member of this movement.

yours in peace
yunus