It looks like Whitaker is going to headline at the DCP Annual do in Oxford later in the year and I am working to get him into Sussex for a more survivor orientated event. In the same edition of the Forum Dave Pilgrim has another pithy piece/letter 'getting into a collective fix over diagnosis'  saying dont blame it on the psychiatrists as we are up to our eyes in promoting diagnosis and psychopathological/illogical psychology. Its no 230 Feb 2012. This isnt newsworthy on this list but seems to be gaining more currency/traction in the Clinical Psychology zone. The political economy of distress sounds good. I am doing a photography project on the Branding and Marketing of the Psychological Therapies and will be writing this up. I was until recently responsible for governing them and they were being invented/rebranded faster than I could find out what they were!

Richard