See below re a job in Brisbane at AIP where I am currently based

I would particularly like to see a  critical or community psychologists appointed as we are building an exciting critical group

http://www.seek.com.au/Job/lecturer-level-b-psychology/in/brisbane-brisbane/21379681

there are pluses and minuses  - as in almost every case - about such a position  . . . contact me (David) on [log in to unmask] if you are interested in exploring them prior to applying for an exploratory blether

David
___________________________________ There is a twitter feed: http://twitter.com/CommPsychUK (to post contact Grant [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe or to change your details on this COMMUNITYPSYCHUK list, visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK