Hello,

Tim also suggests:

"Setting the "Max Step Size" in the Isotope Parameters section can help
considerably; this should not be too much larger than the maximum ppm jump
along the titration trajectory (for a particular isotope), and will thus
vary according to how many experiments are present etc. If the step size
is to big the number of points that Analysis has to check can grow very
large."

Wayne