Dear all,

Please see below details of an NMR position at Novartis in Califormia,
which may be of interest to some of you.

Regards,

Tim

A Biomolecular NMR position is available in the Structural Chemistry
group at Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research (NIBR) in
Emeryville, California. NIBR is the global research organization of
Novartis and committed to discovering innovative medicines to cure
disease and improve human health. The Emeryville/SF Bay Area location
focuses on early drug discovery efforts for the Oncology and Infectious
Disease Areas.

The successful candidate will join our established biomolecular NMR lab
to support highly collaborative project teams by protein-ligand
interaction studies and to enhance our NMR-based capabilities in the drug
discovery process.

For further details and to apply for this position, please follow the
link below or visit www.novartis.com, click on the Careers link, pull the
menu down to Job Search, and search for job ID 92537BR.

Novartis - Biomolecular NMR position in the SF Bay Area, California

For informal inquiries, please contact Andreas Lingel