Hello,

The CCPN website is being shutdown from sometime this Friday afternoon
until sometime Wednesday morning (if I understand correctly), because the
power is being completely shut off in our building so they can fix some
major electrical problem.  This also affects the web services.

The CCPN email server is being shutdown sometime on Tuesday morning so
that it can be moved into our building from another one.  Obviously it
will also not come up until our electricity is back on.  So do not expect
replies to any emails on Tuesday.  (Hopefully the emails will not be
lost.)

Wayne