De: "Bosch, Juergen" <[log in to unmask]>
Para: [log in to unmask]
Enviado: Domingo, 29 de enero, 2012 11:08:09
Asunto: Re: [ccp4bb] protein lost on membrane of centricon!!

Another option I didn't mention is presoak your centricons in 30% glycerol over night prior to usage.
Jürgen

On Jan 28, 2012, at 12:47 PM, Bosch, Juergen wrote:

Are you close to the theoretical isoelectric point of your protein ? Change pH of buffer
Jürgen

Jürgen Bosch
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Johns Hopkins Malaria Research Institute
615 North Wolfe Street, W8708
Baltimore, MD 21205
Phone: +1-410-614-4742
Lab:      +1-410-614-4894