Hi Frank,

EDS already does that. Even so, reproducing the R-factor does not prove that
the map is reliable. See for instance 3frk for which the deposited dataset
is much smaller and less complete than the one used for refinement. The map
from EDS is therefore completely model biased.
I only recently started looking for this problem of lower-than-reported
completeness with. I have not found a lot of cases, but already too many.
Fortunately, at least a few depositors deposited the rest of the dataset
after I sent a bug report to the PDB (e.g. 3mbs).

Cheers,
Robbie