Dear all,

I recently collected a dataset (~2000 frames) from a single crystal.
If merge first 600 frames (sca1) or last 600 frames (sca2), Rmerge
values from scalepack seem to be ok (~10%) though rejection ratios are
high (~5%). But if I merge all frames together, Rmerge value goes up
to ~20% and rejection is extremely high (~20%). Then, I checked sca1
and sca2 by xtriage in phenix. Surprisingly, the logfiles told me that
sca1 is no twining while sca2 is very likely to be twinned. I never
met this case before. So, I am wondering if it is possible from a
non-twinned structure to a twinned structure just due to radiation
damage. If the answer is yes, does it mean that I should not collect a
large number of frames to amplify anomalous signals by using this
crystal?

Thanks a lot!

Best,
Zhiyi