Employer: The Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre

Location: Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire, HP16 0AL

Collections manager and archivist

£25,000 to £27,000 per annum pro rata.   22.5 hours per week (3 days)

We are looking for a truly phizz-whizzing archivist to work at our great little Museum.

Your job will be to care for Roald Dahl’s archive of personal and literary papers and our Museum collection, as well as provide access to this unique piece of our literary heritage.

You will need to be a qualified Archivist who enjoys interacting with people, whether they are from the media, an academic or from the general public. We value ideas, imagination and enthusiasm and are looking for someone who wants to share theirs with us.

For an application pack please visit our website at: www.roalddahlmuseum.org or telephone 01494 892192.