LUCAS is delighted to announce that the guest speaker at our 14th  AGM will be Dr David Leitch, Executive Secretary, International Council on Archives.

On behalf of the Executive Committee, I’d like to invited all colleagues, friends, present and ex-students and members of LUCAS  to attend this event which will be followed by a wine reception  (Please register your attendance for catering purposes.)

We look forward to seeing you!

Date(s):

Wednesday 22nd February 2012, 5.30pm – 7.30pm

Location:

Studio, Civic Design Building, South Bedford Street, University of Liverpool Campus (building number 109, http://www.liv.ac.uk/files/docs/maps/liverpool-university-campus-map.pdf )

Cost:

Free of charge

Registration

Please contact Ms Tamara Sabri to register your attendance

Email:

Tel:

0151 794 2352

Margaret Procter