Do you need to build up your project management skills?  Then read on…

Project management is a core skill if you are to ensure limited resources (time, money, materials) are used effectively.  On 9 February Elizabeth Oxborrow-Cowan  is coming back to run the ever popular Project Management: An Essential Guide http://www.creatingcapacity.org/course.aspx?cId=24.  100% of those that participated in the last Creating Capacity session run by Elizabeth on project management said that they would recommend it to someone.  One participant said,

I have gained a much better understanding of the 'formal process' of project management - instead of just doing what I thought might have been right. I feel inspired to get planning and write a gant chart!

Elizabeth will ensure participants leave the course quite clear on all the key areas of project management including:
Understanding when something is (or is not) a project
Core project planning techniques
How to measure and monitor success of your project
How to identify project phases and how they interrelate
How to develop a project implementation plan
Drawing a project to a successful conclusion
The skills needed for excellent project management

The benefits of the course are that it is:
Practical - explaining essential tools such as critical path analysis which you will be able to make full use of when back at your desk;
Confidence building - so that you can cascade your knowledge to others;
A great opportunity learn and network with your peers in a relaxed environment

All Creating Capacity courses include a full day’s training, all course materials, lunch and three months post course support from your expert trainer.  The Renaissance London funded course places are all booked, but there are still a number of standard rate places available - but don't wait too long, this course is one users' top favourites! Don’t forget you can book and pay for your course online http://www.creatingcapacity.org/book.aspx?cId=24 or if you’d rather, just email me or give me a call.

Kind regards,

Lucy Auger

Creating Capacity
Tel:  079 8565 9425
Email:
Follow us on Twitter: @LearningCC

Web: www.creatingcapacity.org

Learning programmes for the culture and heritage sectors to develop confidence and inspire now and for the future