Happy New Year!

Working with digital images can be a great experience.  But all too often it can become a headache since people find themselves dealing with complex tasks with little or no training.  So, if you are baffled by bit-depth or at a loss when it comes to digital image file formats; or you need to edit your images or build a digital image collection but don't know where to start, help is at hand.  DK Digital Media's training and consultancy service can offer you an affordable solution to demystify the often esoteric world of digital imaging.

With courses covering everything from Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom to colour management; how to master your digital SLR to everything you need to know about scanning, we are likely to have a course to meet your requirements.  And we also provide short modules so that you can create your own customised training session.  In addition, our associate, Naomi Korn; Copyright Consultancy, offers clear, expert training in the potentially complex subject of digital image copyright.

All of our courses are designed and delivered in a friendly and jargon-free manner by a subject expert and professional trainer.  And from as little as £165 per person per day (based on a group of eight people) training is affordable too.  Best of all we are able to come to your place of work to deliver training.

To find out more visit http://www.digital-image-training.co.uk/

Very best wishes for 2012,

Dave Kilbey